1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Today I've Been Making Curries

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Robarano, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Scrambler - kids menu

2. Do you decant all your different olive oils and vinegars in posh glass uniform bottles too? Pictures pretty pleaseo_O:bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Of course I do. o_O No time to take pictures, I'm too busy counting my cardamon pods to make sure I don't have an odd number in the jar. They give off a better flavour when stored in pairs. :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. You think that’s a shambles

1C958C64-0322-4B11-98FE-E8F3325BCB31.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. im thinking it was a bit of a waste of money having doors fitted to that unit given you cant close em... and im waiting for scooby doo to pop his head out of the big clay pot!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. No jars were used in the making of my curry, just the real stuff, plastic pouches. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. just take ya meds and relax dude... there is nothing to see here

8. Once you see it, you can't unsee it. :eyes: It'll be in my nightmares tonight Chiz. :worried:

#50 Robarano, Jan 26, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  9. shhhh... relax dude... i can picture you with arms crossed rocking back and forth....

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. mercury rising...

11. How did it go? Which one did you make? :)

12. None he was making a butter chicken already so I just made the gravy to freeze

• Like Like x 1
  13. How was your ring this morning?

asking for a friend

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Burger me !
    ..... this looks fantastic !!

Traditional Chicken Biryani recipe from Hari Ghotra ( her other videos are just as good )
    There's quite a lot of patience and prep work needed though ,
    but it's just not possible to sling together the real thing , in 20 minutes ,
    in a restaurant kitchen .... that's my two gopik worth ....:yum

• Like Like x 2
  15. My friend at work who got me into Al's Kitchen has loaned me this book. It's so good I bought it the other day.

The recipies are great and it has a QR code on every page that takes you to a YouTube video of the recipe. :) :upyeah:

Butter Chicken tomorrow for tea from Al's recipe. :yum

Screenshot 2020-01-30 at 19.25.12.png

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Do you find when they give the measurements/quantities of the ingredients, do they tend to be working towards smaller portion sizes and larger ones?

17. Al's kitchen usually give recipies for 2 meals. If you are cooking for more, just double / treble up on the ingredients. :yum

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. Tonight we are going for Butter Chicken as I never got a chance during the week. I've decided to cook with Chicken Tikka and have just put the chicken in the fridge to marinate for 4 - 5 hours. :yum

IMG_8779.JPG

IMG_8780.JPG

#60 Robarano, Feb 2, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information