1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tonights Dinner

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by NoGutsNoGlory, Jan 2, 2020.

1. also, you aint masking the taste of the beef, you are complimenting it... the interior is just nice moist beef and the outside is a fucken flavorsome bit of beef with a nice crust...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I'll just stick with the coffee tonight thanks as i'm looking forward to getting back into those leathers.
    Vh-funny-food-photos-good-morning.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. ^ bloody hell Chiz, thought you said you liked it simple!?
    Master Chefnz

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. sounds complicated but its not at all...

5. Ah, like a woman?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. oh yes its got to have a crust but the little bits of heavily roasted natural fat, pure delight.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. this was last night meal. it went down a treat with me and da mates. mm mm mmm.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. I was a butcher for 13 years from leaving school - my dad owned a catering butchers. All the best cuts would rocket in value if a TV chef used them; rib of beef; pork belly; chicken thighs...the tastiest stuff.

What used to piss me off was when a chef would use a cut for the wrong dish. Anton Mossiman making Lancashire Hotpot saying "buy the best chops you can, loin chops if possible"...no, you dick, that's like saying instead of using minced beef for your cottage pie, throw a fillet steak in and cover it with mash.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. true dat for sure.. even if you are a flash fucker, the good cuts dont often lend themselves to a stew or a pie...

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. yes yes fillet steak covered with mash, fvckin bizo.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Right on, eat white bread with nowt fucked about with, eat white bread and don't be a puff :):upyeah:

Can't remember who said it now, Harry Enfield maybe :thinkingface:

12. breakfast is the best meal of the day, and nothing beats a fresh coffee and three roll ups.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Scottish pies (steak variety) breakfast of champions :D IMG_20191220_091608.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  14. I prefer the mince ones. cold. proper crusty rim. brown sauce.
    last nights curry can be really good too.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Scottish Pies!!! :mad: don't you wind my buddies up :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. They look happy.

17. Scottish pies are lovely

18. They made me happy :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Can't disagree there :upyeah:

20. How dare you, my pies are Scottish - you can keep your 'Prince Nonce' Puddings :yum

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information