1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too Old? Naahh!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Educatio, Nov 20, 2017.

1. I have been thinking of selling my 2005 999s I have had from new as I thought I was getting too old to be riding around on such a vehicle. Contemplating what to exchange it for and looking everywhere on the Net. for inspiration, I stumbled across this forum page. Well, after a few reads of what people had posted and reading Jon Urry's piece on the 999s I now know I must keep it!
    Well done Ducati Forum and thanks Jon. 20170123_115434.jpg

• Like Like x 25
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  2. Welcome mate and good on you. Im about to get my pension and ride a 999. Raised clipons make a more comfortable ride. I mainly tour on mine and 2up a fair bit.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Welcome youngster ! :upyeah:

4. Already drawing my pension and still enjoying my 748.
    Welcome
    Steve

• Like Like x 3
  5. Welcome along :cool: from a much much much younger than you lot member :p

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  6. Ah! Raised clip-ons sounds a good idea any recommendations?

7. Well, if you need a hand with one of those!

8. I'm 43 in January and was wondering whether I'm too old for running a litre sportsbike... guess that's that answered then!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Yes, you are..... :upyeah::p

• Love You Love You x 1
  11. Welcome to the forum. :)

12. Welcome. You’ve probably reduced the average age on here.

#14 Wally, Nov 20, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  13. hello and welcome dude... I think you are way to old and definitely should sell... To me... Cheap! :):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Welcome young'un. :)

15. Welcome I'm 76 and still riding a 750ss, don't think of giving up I hope to continue for a few years yet.

• Like Like x 13
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Mine are cyclecat no longer available but looking at the chingbling ones on ebay they are similar rise.
    The cyclecat I have come with a remote reservior kit which if really needed could be made from s/h parts plus some new fittings for a few quid.

17. What a beautiful bike @Educatio. Looks lovely.

Is the front number board painted on?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information