1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too Old? Naahh!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Educatio, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Also think of changing the clutch slave cylinder, that will help with the clutch pull.. Those dry clutches can be a pain ;-)

2. Welcome along.Lovely bike keep it

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. 999S ....what a great bike. Keep on riding!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wow, making me feel young :)
    Welcome!

5. Mine is 2 finger light with oem slave and all six springs :)

6. Yes, I bought a spare and painted it but retained the original red front

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hello there :grinning:! Ride while you still can.
    Speaking for @Ducbird (currently under the weather and will be coming along in due time) "Ooooo red! Wheelie bins, pics of bins too-forum requirement"

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Welcome Dave and good choice :)

9. Well done, just the right bike to feel the red pulse in your wains!
    The day I quit playing I’m dead!
    Lately I do everything with more passion than never....

10. Keep it and ride it until you can't.

11. Welcome, beautiful bike. Good decision! Don't sell it to Chiz, let me take care of it for you ... :joy:

12. welcome - very nice looking bike, deffo a keeper as you have many more sunny days worth of riding left in you.

Pete

13. Welcome mate, age is but a number and 999 is up there with the best:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I'm 109 and love my 999s

Is this one of those group hug things?

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Bought my 999 2 years ago off a bloke who, when I asked him why he was selling, replied he was 64 and getting too old for this sort of thing. Thought it best not to tell him I was older, and looking for something a bit more modern than my '91 888 (had it from nearly new, and turned the odometer back to zero years ago)!

• Like Like x 3
  16. And how are you getting on ?

17. You don't stop riding because you get too old-you get too old because you stop riding.......
    Just started my 70th year and intend to be riding my Ducati's and other bikes for many years yet.

John

• Like Like x 3
  18. Ahhh reading all these posts make me feel a youngster! I'll be 66 next year... and ride a 996 track bike and also 2 999's... Anyway, welcome to the group... and you have a lovely looking T9 sir....

• Like Like x 1
  19. Welcome aboard mate. keep the 999, it's gorgeous!

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. I,ve got Ducabike on mine, well made and you can angle the bars, they arent a fixed position.

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information