1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Gear

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by noobie, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Will it even exist as a motoring ‘segment’ show when we’re all electric?
    Picture the scene; 3 old people sitting around a one bar electric heater in a field(no real fire, they is bad) passing around an oil rag to sniff and listening to bootleg downloads of naturally aspirated V8’s through their ear implants. Who’d watch that?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Me too. Sell the whole effing channel to Sky or anybody who wants them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. images.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. You might be on to something, maybe if they can work it out so that's it's respectful, Cilla could take up one of the slots:thinkingface:

5. What? Guys fucking a dead Cilla in sports cars? Seems tasteless to me (ginger hair) but each to their own I guess!

6. Easily done I guess but I think you misread what I typed.

I said 'Cilla could take up one of the slots '

Not take Cilla up one of the slots o_O

Honesty, try and get a woman some TV work and get shot down for it....that's the last time I try to be PC :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

7. I just got the impression necrophelia was becoming a theme - LOL!

8. Let's not rule anything out quite yet ...

9. Im just waiting for somone to try to tie Cilla Black, Necrophilia and Top gear to Brexit...

10. And like magic ... someone did!

11. Not the word Loz....a tenuous link...

Personally i couldnt give a fuck about politics but some peeps always try to get it in there somewhere...

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. There's a tenuous link?

Spill it, luxurious settee. We are all a-quiver.

13. Not a tenuous link that ive made...just the fact that some people try to....and what i dont know...hence the initial statement...

14. I apologise.

I have been debating stuff with finderman a lot, recently. I have forgotten how to read real posts.

Carry on.

15. Paddy McGunniess has been thieving a living for far to long.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Zoe Ball, Simon Mayo leaving and now this.......................my god bbc. Where do I cancel my license fee.

17. BBC is an absolute shambles at the moment ,and I guess has been for some time.
    The dross it is pumping out ( For example , “For Facts Sake”, “ Mrs Browns pish “) . The odd good nature program is not compensation for the money we give them for the license fee.
    Can we claim a refund ?

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. We’ve had Brexit and cilla black ,but we haven’t had stupid fucking eyes as yet .......

:eyes:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. I'm in an absolute minority here as I thought the last couple of TG years with Clarkson were poor and overly contrived. Then the Grand Tour was generally awful (except for the very 1st one). Likewise the new TG under Evans was really hard to watch. But, with Matt le Blanc heading it up, I thought it was a really good watch so I'll be very sorry to see him go.

Freddie should be a good laugh but what a shame they couldn't get Guy Martin and or Jenson Button.....maybe one day.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Is it just me or is that travel / cooking program with Gordon Ramsey,Fred Sireoux and Gino De Campo trying to be like old top gear ? There seem to be a lot of pre set up "moments ."

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information