1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Gear

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by noobie, Oct 22, 2018.

1. You are spot on!
    They are too worried about ticking all the minority boxes that they have lost sight of the show.
    Top gear is shite! Spring watch is better

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Gordon Ramsey is a Cnut

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. No lighty no likey

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. For good measure
    If you really want
    To put the final nail in the top gear coffin then they the bbc just need to hire that fat wanker James corden and stick that mongy prick Claudia winkleman in the chair.
    Job done and
    No coming back from that

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I'm from the generation that grew up being the remote control for the 3 channels, then got 4 then 5 and, well it got really fucked up at that point. With an extra piece of shit strapped to the chimney, we got 2 extra. By this time, we had a remote, was the size of a brick and ate batteries, remember, anything that uses batteries is shit, pure and utter shit.
    My point, the BBC was great when there was 5 channels, but today, its complete shit. About time they woke up and decided the unique way its funded, by me in part, is not working, actually not sure any of them work. The thing is.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Nonsense, you can walk there . Quite a few people have

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Dude, the place has melted so much I'm sure an urber taxi is hanging around the pole now.

8. Our remote control had a wire linked through our Betamax video player which I remember chewed up a hired video. My dad went mad ha ha ha the video was krull

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Did it melt because of Jeremy clarksons thirst for petrol usage lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Go South, there's more than ever at the south Pole :cold_sweat::upyeah:

11. Yep, defo. But it's basically a mountain. But your not allowed to go there. It's illegal :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Remember using a tracking button, what was that nonsense, if it was a rental tape, it was crap, ET was mostly copied from copies, pirate VHS, those were the days

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. No documentation or visas are required to visit Antarctica, but if your cruise stops off at other countries en route, visas and documentation may be required for them. It is worth thinking about what you will do on your Antarctic trip beyond icebergs and glaciers. :bucktooth:

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. :bucktooth: I'm convinced you are not allowed to travel around Antarctica. Someone tell me otherwise. Easyjet don't fly there

15. I think the only thing stopping you going there is if you are on the penguin abuse register #metoo

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. You don't have to watch the programs your wife watches..

17. That was from a travel to Antarctica web site :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  18. It’s well past it’s sell by date. The bbc are flogging a dead horse.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. yip, but most of its viewers are nearly horse meat, so, all good :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  20. It's a bit far from the sea to be called a dockyard... :) It was actually an RN hospital, among other things... It used to have a Canberra s as a gate guardian that was made up of parts from two aircraft.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAF_Wroughton

Do Not Sell My Personal Information