1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Gear

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by noobie, Oct 22, 2018.

1. The navy called it a 'dockyard'. Their terminology, not mine! Dunno why they just didn't call it a helicopter base:confounded: You're right that there used to be a Canberra bomber there. Bizarrely, it was an RAF hospital. I presume that this was because the airfield was a RAF base before the navy took it over.

2. I served at several RN shore establishments in my 33 years, and only ones on the coast were called dockyards. Normally air bases are called "Royal Navy Air Station" - I thought Wroughton was called RNAS Wroughton when the navy were there, maybe I'm wrong (it has been known...)

3. I think that you're right, actually. I must have something in my mind about it but I think that I'm mistaken:confused:

4. Paddy Mc-fuckin-guinness!!!!!! OMFG, that is one dickhead that needs a good thwack with the thick end of a shut the fuck up stick.
    The only programme I`d watch him in would be in the jungle on I`m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, and only then, if his camp mates were the Predators. Knowing my luck, the Predators wouldn`t perceive him as being either funny or a threat to their own comedy skills, so would ignore him completely and not want to collect his fecking skull as a trophy.
    Not really a fan :punch::rolleyes:
    maxresdefault.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Take top gear and shove it up the chief executive at the bbc’s Arse.
    It utter shit!! Total crap presented by ball bags.
    The bbc should save money from not making the show of which they can then invest in more one sided news documentaries lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information