1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Quality!!

Discussion in 'Conquest Racing Ltd' started by Daniel Howes, Mar 10, 2017.

1. I just wanted to post a quick message on here to say what great kind and friendly service I recently received from Steve at conquest carbon! Any questions I asked regarding any of the parts I brought, he answered very clearly and in a very kind manner. I actually ordered some fullsix carbon products and some conquest carbon products. The quality of these items are sublime. I am very very impressed not only with the quality of the products but also the service I received!! I really would reccomend conquest carbon and will 100% be using again in the very near future! And remember he doesn't just sell carbon parts, there are a full range of smart, lavish Ducati accessories for sale on his website!
    Thanks and all the best,
    Danny

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Hey Danny,

I've just noticed this post. Thank you so much for your custom and your feedback, it's great to know that you had good service and that you are happy with our products. With your permission please could we add your comments to our customer testimonials thread on our website?

Thanks again & ride safe. Steve CC

3. Of course you can Steve, it would be my pleasure...
    I will always recommend your company and services to whoever is looking for performance upgrades for their bikes. Your level of service, politeness and knowledge is far superior to many other companies out there selling similar products and I can tell you take real pride in your company. Best of luck with the future of your business. Keep up the good work and I will be ordering my next load of parts with you shortly.
    Thanks
    Danny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. This makes me very happy. :grinning:

Thank you very much :thumbsup:

I'll look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Take care Steve CC

Do Not Sell My Personal Information