1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 Torque Settings

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by RAY WYNN, Jun 5, 2020.

1. getting pissed off with this over the years cos the torque settings are missing on my cd manual. can you tell me what it is for the front brake disk bolts. that's torque to keep the smug cunts happy.

#1 RAY WYNN, Jun 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  2. @nelly got to be the man for that

3. I think the manual says about 24Nm IIRC. I do mine to about 22 and locktite them in.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. its for a 1098

5. thanks, I must write it down before I forget

6. Tighten all my Ducati front discs to between 20 and 25Nm and use medium strength thread lock. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Thought this was an insurance question?

8. do you know a leeds fan called dave green think he lives near Kirby lonsdale

9. cheers

10. which part

11. No mate to be fair Kirby is probably 60 mile north of here though...I live just outside the the city centre near university...not biggest diehard Leeds fan as always liked my motorbikes and holidays but my first game was 1977 and my last was this season but by no way regular only ever one season ticket we won the last first division then though so was a good year :)

12. The "torch" part.

13. just though, small world and all that. roll on some good weather. its Baltic up here in inverness today 9-10. cheers

• Like Like x 1
  14. is it illuminating?

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. I got asked to deliver a scooter to Inverness last week mate but with the lockdown no hotels etc I didn’t want to make a route that far up but I love going north got mates in aviemore and delivered to keith near Banchory before now and Aberdeen all over Scotland really like travelling up it’s a lot better than going south that’s for sure

16. Burning bright.

17. smug cunt

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. smug cunt

19. good biking roads

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Thick cunt!

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information