1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 Torque Settings

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by RAY WYNN, Jun 5, 2020.

1. changed it for you cos your a smug cunt

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. This thread could have gone so much better.. @Dirty Leeds , @bettes and @Android853sp all most certainly realised what @RAY WYNN meant and helped as best they could.
    This was Ray's first post and thread on the Forum, and could easily be his last. If you counted the daily spelling mistakes on here, predictive text or otherwise, I bet it would be a couple of dosen upwards. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Doo yoo fink sow, az menny az vat?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lighten up ... it’s funny!

5. No Andy, it is not funny, it is tiresome. Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. it is funny/could be funny Andy, but maybe it's just out-of-date me again, isn't it best to get to know the bloke before you take the piss?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. I completely disagree no one is taking the piss out of him personally, just the post ..like in every other forum nothing personal nothing weird just the way it is
    like farting in a lift should we not laugh for fear of upsetting the snowflake?

8. Was working on Christmas lights in a shopping centre years ago me and probably 3 lads went up the service lift with scaffold and stuff, my mate dropped the strongest smelling foulest fart known to man we arrived at the floor we needed usually 2nd or 3rd in a shopping centre I was for some reason unable to exit the lift quickly actually I was carrying a scaffold pole that’s the reason, the other lads made a quick exit at the same time an attractive young lady shop assistant arrived to go down the lift, I was fooking mortified and literally blocked her path in but I believe she had already recieved and swallowed a mouthful of the almost physical in state stench ....she did not venture in but the damage was definitely done

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. As an apprentice I cleared the entire Drawing Office one Monday morning :) (real ale)

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. You can imagine the drawing office squeezed into service lift...I must confess I let myself down in a car wash with my mate who very nearly spewed...so did I actually

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. It's dozen, yoo fick coont. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. i'm not convinced, i'm not taking the word of a Matt baker fan.

#32 Chris, Jun 6, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  13. forgot to say, CHAMPIONS

14. Champions of Europe fella ...unofficially :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Has he gone back to disco dancing?

16. thanks

Do Not Sell My Personal Information