1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tour Of South West Ireland - Swi500 - Sept 5-11 2021

Discussion in 'Touring' started by West Cork Paul, Jan 28, 2020.

1. typical Scottish... always trying to save a bob....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Bob is innocent and needs saving - just like Bill Stickers :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Stealing the idea of @The Royal Maharaja (thanks:upyeah:) if there's anyone thinking of heading west this year once travel restrictions are lifted further, I'm happy to provided guided tours:upyeah: PM me if interested.

• Like Like x 2
  4. When you get dates etc for next year the boss (wife) and I are very interested Date dependant

• Like Like x 1
  5. Will do, and thanks. There will definitely be one around the same time ie Jun 13-18 but I may also organise others for early May and early Sept.

6. Hopefully coming back in a few weeks to finish off the tour from last year

• Like Like x 1
  7. Initial post updated this morning as the tour has now been rearranged for the first week in September this year :upyeah:.

The noises being made by the ROI Govt is the CTA should be back in full 2 way operation by then and there will be little, if any restrictions on visitors to ROI from GB.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Just to confirm, as of Monday 19/7, anyone from the UK can now travel to Ireland without the need for either a prior negative PCR test or the requirement to self-isolate upon arrival provided they have either proof of vaccination or proof of having had Covid.

There are just 2 spaces left on this trip and if anyone is interested please contact me:upyeah:.

_IGP4347.jpg

IMG_2934.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Righto, still 2 places a left, I’ve a few humming and hawing about whether to go or not but now’s the time to make a decision. Don’t worry the weather will be fine (mostly) but the craic will be mighty. It’s a small group, 6-7 bikes, If anyone needs to get their batteries recharged and have a bit of mindfulness for their mental state, this is your chance, I guarantee you’ll come away with a different perspective on the world

• Like Like x 1
  10. I’d love to do this, Paul. But after just doing the DSW, I could never get the time off work. Hope to be able to do it next year if poss. :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Is that the main thoroughfare for Cork?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. we do have more than one road here you know :mad:; there at least 2 others:joy:

13. Looks like a fun trip.

• Like Like x 1
  14. You should saddle up and join us, you wouldn’t even have to catch a ferry :upyeah:

15. evo’s no excuse WCP he’s even got a Panzer to ride.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Ok so that is the main thoroughfare and the other 2 are narrower and have less surfacing. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information