1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Touratech Seats Direct

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Shoboshi, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Link is at beginning of thread

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Cheers, 4 left now :upyeah:

3. I was having a larf, or at least attempting to, whereas you definitely are.......:laughing::laughing::laughing:

4. I have been watching this thread with interest and really would like to pull the pin but ...... the eBay listing confuses the hell out if me. At the start of the listing, it highlights models and the list includes my 2012 S Touring, then you read the translated bit further down and it states all models from 2015 ? What am I missing ? Andy

5. Andy, these are for 2015 DVT onwards, I very rarely trust the compatibility section, have been stung in the past! HTH

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Okay, that just confirms the conclusion I had come to. Thanks. Might try the email address at the start of this thread to ask the question. Andy

7. 3 left now. Just bought.

I tried the DP comfort seat before and found it way too hard.

Will try this one and see if it's a bit softer.

8. Ordered after seeing the thread,cheers guys

9. :upyeah:Well good news. Mine arrived today, a great response from Dennis and the Guys supplying the seat and it looks great too. All packaged up in a Ducati box, well protected. Fits perfectly, if a little tight with the seating height spacer attached, especially on the LHS as you sit on the bike, probably due to the locating stud towards the bike frame, not quite working with the underside of the seat, where the locating hole isn't as big as on the standard seat. Other than that minor issue, it looks like an excellent buy. :cool:
    Once I've had the chance to ride for a decent distance, I can then feedback on comfort levels, which I'm hoping will be a significant improvement of the standard seat set-up :sleeping:

10. The locating stud is adjustable Tony as it’s a cam! Try a different position.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. They must have a warehouse full of them, another 10 have just been added to eBay.

12. Rotate your knob for a perfect fit Tony!

13. :upyeah:Did that buddy, now it's a better fit, but thanks for your advice anyway.
    Much more useful than Herr Hoskins (AKA T4Moi). He's getting increasingly more rude than usual as time marches on, if you get my drift! :innocent::innocent:
    How very dare he :bomb:

15. After the amount of these seats sold to forum members, I think I better give Dennis & Michael a call and ask where my commission is..!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Got mine today, only had 5 minutes to fit... think I’ll rotate my knob too, once again, thanks Norm

• Like Like x 2
  17. I’m out all day Sunday, 200+ miles planned. I’ll report back too. Hopefully everyone will enjoy their new seats.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Just ordered one. Thanks for the heads up on this. 5 seats left as of 21.50 :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information