1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Touring Edition?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by freshage, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Evening all, I'm living over here in Sunny California and I'm hunting down a bike to get and seeing how purely in love with my old 1200 S Touring Multi I was, it only makes sense to get another one.

However, I can't see on the Ducati site what the Touring version consists of. The configurator states I have to add in the panniers and top box as 2 separate packages as well as heated grips and center stand...

Do they no longer do the S Touring edition?

Secondly, any teething issues with the 1260 S I should be aware of? Such as the butterfly valve on the 1200's exhaust getting jammed shut or the horribly soft rear suspension that I had to get upgraded on the 1200?

2. The Touring spec in the UK is still Panniers, centre stand and heated grips.

3. Hmmm, I might hold off and just visit a Ducati dealership when I'm next in LA which is in December. Every dealer here is useless, all giving me different answers and just trying to shove a sale down my god when I ask.

"Just pop in, I'm sure we can get you saddled up on something, when are you free?"... Piss off!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information