1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Touring Kit For 2017 Diavel

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Paul Varney, Jul 22, 2018.

1. I've owned it since new, and it cost well over 300 pounds then. It has everything that came with it in the box.

2. It's a good deal! BTW the MRA screens are generally pretty good and they do a large range for the Diavel here

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Hi buddy.
    Sorry, been busy with work.
    If you will take £150 I will have it. Happy to pay by PayPal or direct transfer.
    I work for Alpinestars and get a good discount off retail price if I can return the favour?
    Let me know
    Thanks

4. Thanks but no thanks mate. Good luck finding one though. I think I might ebay it as one has just gone through tonight for over 230 quid. Cheers though for the offer.

5. Many thanks Wayne. Sorry to mess you around. I’ve just bought a brand new 396lm for £233 so I’m all sorted now. Good luck with the sale.

6. Ok, so I think I’m ready to rock and roll. I’ve decided on the below:

Givi ut806 65lt seat bag
    Puig adjustable touring screen in dark smoke
    Garmin 396lm(not sure yet whether I can power it yet to the plug fitted as standard on the front of the diavel)
    Ram mount
    Alpinestars one price waterproof boiler suit.

Still not sure whether to add a tail tidy or stick with the standard number plate holder, but that’s purely cosmetics!

7. Hi Paul,
    If you go on to Google and type in (Cbow panniers for ducati diavel, it'll come up with pannier bags and the fittings, very reasonable, I've got them for mine and there really good, they also do mounting kits for back box,
    Only cost me about £250.00 for the lot..

8. Get some practice in plotting and riding routes on your new Garmin well before you go, even if it's just to work and back, though add a few intermediate points. Plenty of riders think that buying a sat nav, fitting it and riding off on a tour will work out OK. Most will have issues and blame the GPS, even worse if you're leading a group. There are quite a few YouTube videos on using Garmin Basecamp.

9. If they still do em, cant beat the SHAD panniers IMO. The hanging brackets suit the bike when left on and the panniers are roomy holding a helmet size package in each and again look good on. Finish on them is a bit "plastic" but they seem to do a good job and scuffs easy rub out.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information