1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Touring New Zealand Henry Cole (south Island)

Discussion in 'Touring' started by noobie, May 9, 2020.

1. On quest now and on quest +1 at 11pm

Worlds greatest motorcycle rides with Henry Cole

• Like Like x 1
  2. This is when i tuned into him back in the day and also the American rides,before he went cranky on us.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. shit hole.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  4. i'v mentioned this before. friends of mine moved over there, then other friends went to visit, spent near 2k for the pleasure of visiting the place they had just came from. the Ardnamurchan peninsular .

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Finm, I wasn't sure if you were referring to NZ or Henry Cole..

6. the trouble with cole is he makes what could be the most fantastic trip ever seem boring as fuck... no pubs, no brothels, no fuck all..... he rides like a cock and has less life in him than fin has growing in his pubes

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. nah Henry Cole is cool enough. enjoy his shows when i catch them.

8. that doesn't necessary mean yer man couldn't be the life and sole. i could recolonize the planet after covid with what i'v got cultivating in there

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. with ginger crabs? in kilts!!!!!

10. Nah, they still wear their Kaitaka. dirty dem girls so they where. still wasnt worth the 2k tho.

11. kiataka? is that womens wear? you sure they was women?

12. I grew up near Havelock...often put the boat in there to go up the Marlborough Sounds fishing with my dad......it's pretty quiet !

13. dunno. it's hard to tell the difference.

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information