1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toy/investment/midlife?

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by idrinkbeer, Nov 5, 2017.

• Funny Funny x 1
  1. No Honda's o_O:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. You're waiting for the crapture then.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Life's to short, go do it.

4. I bought an Sp1 18 months ago, when prices were on the up, I paid £5500 for mine, with just over 16k on the clock. In very good condition ( and I’m fussy, bordering on anal! )
    In all honesty, I paid too much for mine ,but prices were climbing,I’ve had lots of bikes,but I can honestly say I would never ever sell my Sp1, I absolutely love it, i have a pair of Leo vince pipes on it & it just sounds like thunder, everything else on the bike being standard, I do have a saved search on eBay for a set of carbon Akrapovics, but when they do occasionally come up for sale, a tidy set usually goes for £850+
    I just love riding it, the noise, the riding position, the admiring looks, we all have to admit to liking people admiring our steeds!
    With just over 130bhp, it’s certainly not the quickest sports bike out there these days, and yes the sp2 does have More sorted suspension, but it’s just sublime
    I still keep an avid eye on prices, and they have definitely peeked, and there are quite a few tidy ones out there to choose from.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Pics?

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information