1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Track Day Insomnia

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, Oct 10, 2018.

1. You're not wrong- don't think I got to 4th down the main straight. Loads of 600's and 250 two strokes buzzing about. I wonder why? :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dates aren't confirmed yet but I will post them up as soon as I know. I hate Cartagena!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. We're doing Portimao with pacedayz at the start of November and doing winter testing feb 28th in Cartegena next year.

4. I was chatting with Craig and his wife at Donington recently, they run great events but the dates never seem to suit me for one reason or another.

5. If it would suit a completely newbie with perhaps 1 or 2 prior days then I'm in subject to dates

6. We had a guy with us in September on his second trackday on his Fireblade road bike and he had a great time.

7. Thanks, and would love to! And one day I will, but currently with a 5 month old and also a 3 year old at home at the mo, i think I'll be executed if I even think about mentioning it!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. They're good people. The events are very small numbers and personal so always fun.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. It would, esp[ecially if its with an experienced group as they can help you with stuff.

10. just had a look at pacedayz website and for 3 days it doesnt seem expensive if bike transport and accomadation is included.
    is doing 3 days on track all in a row not a killer on the fitness levels

11. I find it best to try and get one or two UK trackdays in before a euro just so that I'm bike fit but I have done 3 and 4 day euro trips early in the new year with no prior riding over the winter.

12. you must be a lot fitter than me,took me about 2 days to recover after i did one day at silverstone,neck,arms and thighs all didnt function properly,
    would still like to give it a bash though

13. Euro days are much more relaxed than UK days, especially the pacedayz ones. You get everyone from hardcore racers who dont miss a session in three days to old boys on a holiday in the sun only doing a few sessions in the morning and then chilling out with a beer! The main place you suffer if you havn't been on track much recently is your leg muscles which are screaming by the end of the three days the first few euro trips. Regular running training for a month or two before makes a massive difference to that.

14. As royal says, Euro days tend to be more relaxed and very few people do all sessions. As you get so much track time you don’t feel obliged to.

By lunch last day, often half the paddock have packed up

Do Not Sell My Personal Information