1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trackday Van?

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by JoePeps, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Decided me and my mate are going to go halves on one so will probably get something a little better.
    Id love a merc but might be too much of a stretch so a Trafic sport for £12k ish seems to fit the bill nicely so will look to pick one up in jan I think.

More excited than I should be but I do love a van!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Traffics are good vans. Just check the clutch biting point and gearbox for all gears :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Cheers.

Yeah I like them, 2016 onwards, had a few as hire vans and they drive lovely. Scarily much nicer than my M3 for a mundane journey!

Will make trackdays so much easier as it's a big faff and expensive with Enterprise every time. Probably spent £2k with Enterprise this year!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. You may want to consider the Toyota Proace which is essentially the same van but has a 5 year warranty or 100,000k.

• Like Like x 1
  5. With the 119cdi you kind of get the best of both worlds. Decent woomph and very good fuel consumption. I went to Valencia last year in it, I can’t remember the exact mpg figures but I was impressed. When I was farting about with the onboard computer I think I was hitting 40mpg on long steady sections. Glad I didn’t do it the V6.... I’d have been skint :D

Do Not Sell My Personal Information