1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Traction Control!?

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by IanR, Nov 1, 2017.

1. We know what you two have been watching :joy::joy::joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Even Max Versstappen said over his radio in last Sundays F1 race! Ace!:astonished::D

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Haha!!! That was mental I couldn't believe what I was hearing! :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Good save :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Video thumbnail is a bit... different on mine. Different kind of “wet” :joy:
    3614096C-A871-44F9-8B4D-DCF0D3E189A4.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. TC on the 899/959 doesn’t allow for lean, so you can’t use it the same as the 1299S. All I found it does (funnily enough also at a wet Silverstone) is cut traction which sat the bike up.
    As others have said, if it isn’t coming on, don’t worry about it. I don’t notice it until I look back at videos of laps. It tends to flicker a bit coming out of some corners, but you tend not to feel anything.

7. You can see mine flashing up about 40s into this clip at Donnington. First lap on cold road tyres in setting 3. It isn’t as obvious a light as the Rev limit, and you should be looking up the track away from it at the times it is likely to flash. Once the tyres are warm I don’t think you see it again.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Thats where all the WSB guys short shift to avoid wheel spin at Donnington :)

9. Obviously don’t have my skills!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information