1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Trade In Value Of A V4s

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by james griffin, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Aup guys got a 2019 v4s with akro exhaust in speciale colours with 700 miles on the clock whats it worth to trade in or to sell private ? Just so i have a heads up before i go to the dealer on the weekend ​

20200405_130347.jpg

2. It's got a big fucking leak.

Five grand...

• Funny Funny x 14
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Sorry thats just my jizz i got excited

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Probably a lot less than you are hoping for. There seemed to be a lot of V4s for sale that weren’t selling at the asking price. I did here certain dealers were not prepared to take them in part exchange because they already had bikes that weren’t shifting. A few adds out there from £20k to £23 but also saw a 2020 model for less than £23k although std exhaust. Dealer p/x £17 ? Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. A private sale will command a higher return premium but the downside is you have to put up with the idiots alongside the genuine buyers asking stupid questions,trade will offer you a fast get out deal but on their terms only.....so a lot less cash in your mits.

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. With the Akras I would say dealer px c£19k obvs dependant on what you are buying.
    What does we buy any bike say- £15k??

7. Which will be similar to the dealer ime unless buying a bike that has lots of profit in it

8. Don’t get me started on dealer prices :mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. They're a law to themshelves.:sob:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Brace yerself.... only the first inch hurts o_O

• Funny Funny x 12
  11. What did they offer for your 1299?

12. Between £10,250 + £11,000 - but no one is budging on the SF so not even like I can take the punch by getting some off the other end.

• Like Like x 1
  13. It’s why I’ve advertised mine on evilbay.

14. I’ve done the same today and already had some fucktards asking nonsense.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Don’t fancy a gs do you ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. Yours is pretty but not quite there yet!

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Is that why I was known as the one inch wonder amongst the ladies?

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Your going to get a bath.

19. I was talking to a chap recently at my local dealers. He was offered £15K for his 2 year old V4S which cost him £27K with the exhaust.
    Needless to say he wasn’t impressed.
    I believe he was looking at a SF.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  20. Could always be worse. My car is 18m old, and trade in is about 20k. Shame it was 52k new o_O

Cheaper to leave on the drive for remainder of term and pay pcp then give back than hand back now and pay the difference

• WTF WTF x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information