1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trashed 5 Year Old Range Rover Sport - Full 25 Hour Detail

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by rob lewis, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Amazing - where are you based?

2. Do customers ever want the underside cleand and refreshed to go with the shiney parts?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fantastic transformation that Rob, just fantastic:)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Top notch once again!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Thank you buddy...Huddersfield but will travel if the job is a big un'

6. I've not personally had that request but its a pre-requisite on concourse show vehicles.

7. Nice 1 rob I will be over at some point let you peruse our cars ...good job on that Range Rover

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. look forward to it buddy....

9. superb.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. What do you do with the micro scratches on the A and D Posts? :thinkingface:

11. Great turnaround Rob. Hope the customer won't be using a drive in hand car wash again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. nice work, but if I had that motor in my possession, I would break it for parts on ebay, say it was stolen and buy a superleggera with the proceeds. Just saying.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. They are soft as butter on each and EVERY single vehicle....you just need to look at them and they will scratch...:joy:...to remove the micro scratches use a microfibre cutting pad and cutting compound like D300 or Menz 400 you are then left with a haze which needs to be refined then use a Rupes Yellow with M205 to finally bring out the gloss. All pads are 3 inch and you MUST tape up the rubber seals around the pillars....

• Like Like x 1
  14. Very impressive

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. nice work

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Lovely job.
    There's a few peoples wheelie bins on here that need a clean & detail:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Love threads like this ... car looks mint !

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Most range rovers I see generally look battered

That would include the one I recently got rid of ha

• Like Like x 1
  19. 6 quid Rob. Polaks :upyeah::D

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. nah Wayneeeee boy...they do it cheaper than that and in 10 mins too! I just can't compete!:joy::joy::joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information