1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tricolore

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Fraser, Nov 26, 2020.

1. hi all. FYI, couple of pics of my SF with new tricolore decal kit now in place. must admit i like it, lifts it from solid red. :cool::upyeah:
    stickers 2.jpg stickers 4.jpg stickers 5.jpg stickers 8.jpg stickers 9.jpg stickers 2.jpg stickers 4.jpg stickers 5.jpg stickers 8.jpg stickers 9.jpg

• Like Like x 10
  2. Lovely!

Have you got a warranty claim in as your seat should use a screw, not a strap to stay on :)

3. that's the clip on thingy for the air jacket :D

4. Nicely subtle!

5. Really nice. Thats what I like about my M1200s Stripe, not all red. Well done, good job :upyeah:

6. Is this the bike in the projectmoto video?

7. nope though looks like same graphics kit. see he's put carbon wings, hugger etc on too. i've got that lot coming from https://www.ffcarbon.com/index.php for fraction of DP cost :upyeah:

8. I’ve the wings coming from them to - been quoted 10-15 weeks, how about you?
    I’ve got the DP carbon batt cover, fuel cap and rear cowl as well as a few other bits, all ordered 18th December and still not here :(

9. yep same delivery but ordered mine two months back so hopefully next month or so. in time for bike season! also ordered the panigale front fender and rear hugger from them as same as streetfighter fit.

10. [QUOTE="Fraser, post: 1789977, member: 41821"also ordered the panigale front fender and rear hugger from them as same as streetfighter fit.[/QUOTE]that’s good to know!
    I’ve had the rad shrouds anodized black for the princely sum of £25 :)
    087E11C5-1A42-419B-97DC-6DD7F6C26911.jpeg

11. that’s good to know!
    I’ve had the rad shrouds anodized black for the princely sum of £25 :)
    View attachment 230613 [/QUOTE]
    very nice might look at that. who did it for you? where are you based?

12. very nice might look at that. who did it for you? where are you based?[/QUOTE]
    I’m
    very nice might look at that. who did it for you? where are you based?[/QUOTE]
    Companies called;
    http://www.a1-anodising.co.uk/
    I’m near Gatwick so they are 15 minutes from me.
    Where are you?
    Anywhere that anodizes should be able to do them, they were ready the next day for pick up.

13. Have you used ffcarbon in the past mate?
    Would you recommend them.

14. I haven't personally but was recommended to them by someone who had

15. very nice might look at that. who did it for you? where are you based?[/QUOTE]

Can you post a pic of them fitted? Got to be a big improvement on the factory fitted part!

16. Can you post a pic of them fitted? Got to be a big improvement on the factory fitted part![/QUOTE]
    Will do once the wings and other bits show up, figured as I can’t ride it at the moment anything I’ve taken off I won’t put back on until I can have a weekend fitting all the parts.
    Have fitted levers, grips and reservoir pots though :)

2AAB0608-1834-48CD-8443-85E2FD8FC104.jpeg

And a tail tidy:

F8A76482-FF96-400C-B4DE-13DFAF20829E.jpeg

#19 outintheopen, Jan 21, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  17. I’ve written to FF today asking them to send the parts separately and I’ll pay the postage costs, as each item is under £135 if sent that way it works out cheaper than paying the 20% vat.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information