1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tricolore

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Fraser, Nov 26, 2020.

1. interesting. i looked at my receipt/invoice and cos VAT is specifically mentioned as having been included, was hoping that would suffice to indicate already paid at source. let me know what they come back with as expect they want to sort this too for UK customers. cheers

2. That’s odd as my invoice has vat at 0%.
    It maybe as I bought after the 1st Jan?
    I’ll let you know the reply.

3. Went to order two struts from Germany last week, was looking positive until the company informed me of a £180 charge because of brexit...went cardiff Audi got looked after, I do wonder though for when parts presently in the uk dry up....might be worth thinking ahead for anyone needing a fairly costly purchase to grab it while it’s already here maybe?

4. Tried navigating the FF website but was unable to find where their carbon is manufactured. If it is outside the EU, vat and duty is payable regardless. I also read somewhere, the £135 limit is not due to be in place until the middle of this year so the limit is still £32. Andy

5. £135 limit seems to be in play already if you believe the news.

6. Only thing I believe is HMRC and the courier will have your pants down and it looks like their equivalents across the channel are doing the same to their own. Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information