1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Triumph Daytona 955i 1999

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by Vader, Feb 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 37BEAAD6-F25D-4DFB-9C0E-FECE7BF3636F.jpeg B715304F-9B9F-4E28-9548-37F40A270A7D.jpeg Hi. Having to sell my Daytona now I’ve bought the Ducati.
    Had the Daytona since 2012, it’s done 31000 miles, very good tyres, high level pipe with standard pipe included, Oxford heated grips, Triumph singe sides swing arm paddock stand, fairly recent new front pads. MOT until late August.
    It has some small damage to the rear seat unit under the rear light and a small chip in the rear lens. The bike is in good condition, not A1 but nice, it’ll be 21 years old this year. Don’t want to sell it but lack of room and earache from my better half means it’s got to go. Looking for £1850 Ono but will look at decent offers. Located in Worcestershire.
    Edit. It has a power commander (no idea what model or indeed what it does) and a K&N air filter. Datatag.

#1 Vader, Feb 24, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Love a Triumph. GLWS

3. Nice!
    Good luck

4. Hi there, do you still have this and do you have the rear seat cover?

5. Hi, I have just yesterday accepted a deposit for it, it doesn’t have the single seat hump.
    If the Guy doesn’t complete the deal do you want me to let you know?

thanks for looking

6. Lol, kinda interested so yes please, why not!

7. Nice looker. Has to be worth that. :) :upyeah:

8. Hi, thanks. It’s a good bike, not perfect condition but I think it’s worth what I’m asking if not more?

9. Sadly, my Triumph has now sold

Mods, can you close this thread please?

Thanks

• Like Like x 2
  10. Closed thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information