1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Troy Bayliss Replica 1098r Unregistered For Sale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by trevorhavoc, Nov 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. would you take £2500.00? was looking at a 998 but negotiations seem to have broken down...

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. God* loves a trier :D

*other invisible, made up figments of your imagination are available :)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I think reading between the lines, and even reading the lines, Trevor would probably want this thread deleted ET but obviously needs confirmation

4. If he asks me then it shall be done. But only when he asks me :)

5. i am selling something really nice. but not going to tell anything about it to anyone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. wot is it? spill..

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Wow, this is a rare beast! Just the other day I was taking about this model to a friend who just missed out on buying one!

8. I'm interested to pass the details on to my friend. Can you tell me the details somehow?

9. no way i am telling anything about what i am selling. however i do have 1098r TB which i wasn't going to sell but want to help out, so if anyone looking @ this thread and wants one for £21k i will sell it. 3k miles. mint

10. image.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I'll mention yours yev

12. All joking aside, he's got some thing he wants to sell, and he could well find a potential buyer here.

He is not making it easy- what's the phrase' buy the seller' ? If he wants to sell, He's got to make the effort. Clearly he's not too bothered about selling.

13. are you open to offers? i was after a cbr600 but......:Bag:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. if i was bob geldoff i would have just given it to you.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Will you trade it in for half a polo in my ashtray, about 37p in coppers and a Lockets wrapper (black currant).

16. If it has 3k miles on it how can it be unregistered?
    Track day bike?

17. mine is registered. i am not the OP!

18. Sorry....I lost the plot amongst the lack of information..:eek:penmouth:

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. now you talking.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information