1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Troy Bayliss Replica 1098r Unregistered For Sale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by trevorhavoc, Nov 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Having spoken to @trevorhavoc a few times now. I can vouch that he is a great guy, with a keen interest in Ducati's and a healthy Ducati collection.

Please make contact via pm and give him your number if you are interested. He keeps his cards close to his chest and doesn't like to shout about what he has. However, don't let this put you off. In my eyes, I would prefer to buy from someone like this, rather than from someone who make lots of noise.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. There is a massive difference between keeping your cards close to your chest /not bragging and actually writing a proper advert inc price. He may well be a great guy, and may well have a decent collection that we can only dream of. But he's certainly lacking in vehicle sales technique .......

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Maybe he isn't a shark. After all, you have to be a certain type of person to be a salesman. Esp. vehicles..

4. The worst kind of salesman are the ones who think tehy will catch a victim with £offers type adverts......They aare the sneaky ones

Its not exactly rocket science though is it....

"Im looking into selling my 1098R Troy Bayliss Edition. The bike was purchased new, but never registered. Its is as you can imagine basically a new bike. Im happy to forward pictures to intereserd parties, but basically it looks like it should. Im looking for around £35k but im happy to discuss if a person is seroiusly interested"

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. There we are, you sell it for him and pocket a nice little earner.

6. I'd be happy to write a proper advert for him if he wanted such a thing. And i wouldn need paying as the satisfaction of seeing a proper advert would be enough

• Like Like x 1
  7. I may or may not have bought this bike, or another one, from this seller or some other seller. Or not.

I hope this is clear. If not, I'm happy to ignore any questions you might have.

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. hi just got in and read all the posts if I'm being honest they all tickled me yes some of you have got some very good points to my ad but a few people seem to be getting frustrated and upset over a bike they do not want to but anyway strange so to all the people who sent me pm which is what i 1st said in my ad but that one must have slipped by some people i will WHOLE HEARTEDLY APOLOGISE

as someone said the worst thing i could have done is put that ad on a saturday night on the forum and not word it with full details and pics and then because I'm so laid back and reply MY WAY some people take it as being sarcastic I'm far from that if you knew me people always ask me if I'm sleeping lol

i hate typing and as you can all see my capitals are wrong paragraphs are wrong i hate it with a passion lol

and the price for my bike is what they cost NEW but a little bit more i did put this in the ad

so anybody who is generally interested in buying the bike you can ring me on 07494 287274

so what decided to do is put it in a ducati shop so they can deal with so it will stop people getting upset and annoyed over MY BIKE

im not sure which shop i will put it in but i will let you know i have about 4or5 shops they know me but really its who is NOT going to be the greediest just a fair price so some one else can enjoy the bike

again all you genuine nice people who pm me I'm sorry for the misunderstanding

• Like Like x 2
  9. And thread closed as requested by the OP :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information