1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tt Coverage - Jodie Kidd...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by GarySN, Jun 5, 2018.

1. She was busy with Suzie :thinkingface:

2. Yes and got Matt sodding Roberts instead. Someone I dislike even more than that iritating double glazing advertiser. Andy

3. Matt Roberts and Plater were in the hotel I stayed in. Some Yorkshire bloke was ear bashing Matt Roberts (for what seemed like an eternity to me nearby eating breakfast let alone Matt Roberts )about Jodie Kidd being shite whilst Matt Roberts awaited a table for breakfast.

I felt sorry for the pair of them. Every time they appeared they looked very sheepish as if hoping to go unnoticed.

Anyone with an arsehole that saw them would stop and attempt to blurt their own unsolicited opinions at them, essentially stopping them from what they were doing. It was embarrassing and MR and SP appeared very patient and courteous.

• Like Like x 1
  4. She’s portrayed as a petrol head yet I once saw her in a support race at the British Grand Prix. She spun then in recovering half spun and smashed head on into an oncoming car.

The crowd fell about laughing.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Just been announced, Davina Mcalll is doing the hosting for the Senior race,Dawn French in the pits and Germaine Greer doing the rider interviews.:yum

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Where is whit? Hope he is not poorly again. Poor lads been through the grinder a few times.

The TT coverage is a whole different experience when he does it rather than presenters with little interest in biking and racing.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. I dont miss Parish's constant reminders that helicopter can't keep up.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. You’re all very hard on the girl, or would be if ya got the chance :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nothing against the girl, it’s just that she’s obviously out of her depth commenting on something she knows nowt about.

Had hoped to see Whit again, but as already mentioned I hope he’s not ill again, also get well soon Sabine !

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. He was on the telly doing the WSB at the Donny round..

11. No Kidding!

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I didn’t know that, bless her
    Wishing her all the very best

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. I like matt :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I think the three fellas are ok personally, two out of three are TT ex racers so it's not like they can't talk with authority on the subject.

Jodie Kidd again is ok in her own right, not your average supermodel and pretty down to earth, it's just that she's very wooden in presenting this and due to her height vs the fellas it just looks like she's taken her kids on holiday

It reeks of a 'pc' move by some worried director and at some point they had a eureka moment and thought she's the best bet.......FAIL

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. My expert advice would be..;)
    Dress a bit more “eye candy” without over doing it (not sexist it’s her chosen path in life).
    Do your homework, you need to know the subject that you are presenting inside out.
    Have fun and get excited about what’s happening:p

Give the gal a chance, it’s her first - ish time in a mainly male role, can’t blame the girl for trying:)

• Like Like x 1
  16. I agree with some on this she seems nice enough in a way but I can’t do with her to be honest , I don’t think eye candy either maybe when she was younger maybe she looks foul to me ( sorry ) she’s obviously into bikes and cars and that but she’s no personality at all to me just bland , she’s not doing s bad job commenting but she’s instantly forgettable and I can’t remember one thing she was on about ( again sorry Jodie no offence intended)

17. Nothing personal Jodie, but yer shite
    ( would sum it up , no ? )

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. And nobody fancies you nowadays :D and you’re boring

19. I'd marry her, she's minted o_O

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  20. He cant do a grid walk, its painful. This weeks have been eye-bleedingly dreadful...

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information