1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tt Coverage - Jodie Kidd...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by GarySN, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Yay!!! She's back :heart_eyes::sun::motorcycleduc: if she reads this she will surely take me out for a beer :yum

2. They should get jenny tinmouth in to commentate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. As long as its not Maria 'I've never done anything special' Costella, thats cool :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Seems she’s saying less each day, just a segment link or so, and standing with the guys silently nodding.

5. I reckon McGuinnes would have been a hoot as a commentator. Not as eye candy obviously :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. She wasn't there at all Wednesday, she's back with a vengeance - she opened the show last night :bucktooth:

7. You guys are harsh, anything that increases the appeal to a broader section of the community, and "includes" or entices women to watch as well is all good in my book.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Let them carry on, when Jodes (that's our pet name we use when together) reads this she will want to take me out for a beer o_O as I'm the nicest here :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. I met her and Stirling moss together some years ago, (talk about little n large, she's 7foot he's about 5) she is knowledgeable and passionate about motorsport- ok cars, and she is a very fast racing driver. If anyone has tried doing an interview or present on camera, it's not easy.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. I agree, but I can't see Jodie's contribution doing either.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. All the more reason for leaving it to those that can.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. She doesn’t contribute to the discussions at all, just stands there like a nodding dog, no dress sense and looks like a horse.

13. Awesome thread. Only reason to have a woman on tv is eye candy. And god forbid she may actually have an interest in something men do.

Welcome to 1956, the age of the Ducati forum :upyeah:

#73 bradders, Jun 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. In a nutshell
    Like having a TT for people who’ve never ridden a bike

15. She has done special.. shagged domski...

16. Yet she bats for the other side, does t she?! Maybe that explains it...although, in tha5 relationship, harder to know who the biggest ligger was.

17. I wasn't questioning whether or not she is eye candy, or complaining that they have a female presenter. I was questioning the rationale for giving her the job.

18. She reminds me of zippy from rainbow.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. She makes a living presenting petrol head stuff these days , or seems too, so easy decision compared to the biker jacketed double glazing salesman who had no idea ;) but tbf he was a better general presenter

20. Is Eddie Kiidd a relation?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information