1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tt Woes...

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Fire3500, May 31, 2017.

1. 2015... went for practice week in camper van, rained all week, saw bugger all.
    2016... didn't go, heatwave
    2017... weather looking extremely rubbish, am going on bike and camping

:rolleyes:

Wish I'd planned to go to Mugello instead, half tempted to put TT crossing / camping up for sale and ride to Italy... hey ho.

Could be worse, could have a 2017 Fireblade. :eyes:

• Like Like x 1
  2. My first time camping this year, lucky enough to have b+b in previous visits and it's always been good weather.
    Steve

3. We should organise something for next year guys.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Defo. I've never been. :)

5. No nor me matey.

6. Can you order the weather in advance please.
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. No but can take the plane and have a b&b ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. You really must go, even if only the once. Believe me. But you must have a bike to ride - being in the IOM as a pedestrian would be like eating a banana with the peel on.

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Weather is starting to get better..... Were there from Sunday to Wednesday.... Hey... Is there an Italian night again in port erin this year?

10. Yes at the Golf club not the station.
    Steve

11. Was it at the station last year.... I seem to remember it being outside some pub? I didn't take that much notice as I was a little bit buzzing as I came down that coastal road (with the new shell grip tarmac) as fast as I could!

12. If anyone is on Three, then Feel At Home now includes IOM so your data etc. will work while at TT. I'm going to be at Glenlough Campsite this year, on GS rather than an Italian. If there is a meet of Italians I'll come along on the little Panzer.

13. Corrected , if there is an Italian night then you will invade on the panzer wagon !

14. I'd very much be up for that with a big bunch of us. I have to warn you now though i am a tee total vegetarian so expect a wild time.

Someone start a thread and we can put forward camping ideas, journey meet up points etc. Guess we have a bit of time. :D

15. Its not that easy, we were on the phone for 4 hours on the first day that this year's ferry booking opened, we still didn't get the ferry crossings we wanted and if you don't book early you have to wait for cancellations, b+b is booked up the year before and many will only take bookings for the full 2 weeks.
    It needs someone very organised to sort it out for a group of people but don't let it put you off, sort yourselves out in small groups and arrange to meet over there.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Tickets will start selling in about a week, so not really...

17. Right I suggest local lads sort ya self's out, and meet over there as Steve suggested.

18. All loaded ready for a run up to Haysham for the ferry tomorrow.
    DSC_0226.JPG
    Steve

• Like Like x 4
  19. Hopefully you'll get a bit of good safe racing,enjoy!(bike looke great!)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. Boarded and on our way.
    DSC_0228.JPG
    Steve

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information