1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTF2 replica

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by rcv4, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Did that happen on the Sunday during the parade laps in the afternoon?

2. Yes it did,at coppice i think.

3. Unfortunately I saw the incident, it was indeed at Coppice.

4. Its nothing that cant be put right.

5. Oddly, more people fell off during the parade laps than in the races that afternoon!

6. Yes he was saying that there was some slow riders that were causing a few problems.

7. What some who were actually parading rather than racing?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes that could be the reason.

9. It's in good hands once again ;)

Hope you are good Chad

10. Thats a shame (

11. Do you live in Hull?

12. Yes i do.

13. The whole project is intriguing. You did some things that surely took the project way over the initial budget of about £2750? I was following this thinking you are doing all the work for your mate for nothing, which would be possible. But then add Rapier paint to the equation I am amazed. I got a quote from Clive for the mid and belly sections of my ss ie fairing and he wanted £650. Made me think a full bike would be about £1500.

I live in Hull too and ended up taking my bodywork to Barnsley.

I have asked several people local to me for a decent pipe bender. I found noone yet I see your work here. And that tank! Great stuff.

Any chance of converting my pipes to high mount?

15. Yes i could do the pipes for you,as long as your not in a rush.

16. I'll come down next week, all being well.

Did you get this bike on the scales? Ducati claiming 172kg as a road bike for the 600.....it would be great to get a 600 in 250 2-stroke weight territory. Should be achievable, the high 130s?

17. I dont think we did weight it,but i will do next year at rebuild time,high 103's would be nice...guess the weight?

18. For a prize of a free rebuild like this, we supply the bike? I will go for 147kg. I reckon you would need to have weight loss as a main objective at the start to get it in the 130s to be fair.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Lol....i was thinkin 150 but that could be improved on.

20. Chad @rcv4 did some work for me, converting a 1098R Corsa system to fit on a 1098 engine in a 748r. I came up from Kent and picked it up a week later. I would do the trip again in a heartbeat, for more of Chad's craftsmanship.

He has also done work for me and posted back to me. Replicating a set of manifold headers that were hard to find.

Plus he is a good guy to boot :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information