1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tuneecu Maps For 1100s ?

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Dudz996, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Anyone got a TuneEcu map for a 2008 hyper 1100s for use with 2 into 1 full pipe and MWR race filter ?

2. Is the tune ecu fitted? Ie do you have power problems while this is fitted?

3. Dunno yet , just downloaded the software and ordered the cables

4. TuneECU isn’t something you fit, it’s free software that talks to the bikes ECU. Shouldn’t cause any power problems. I use it on the KTM and you’re using the standard port under the seat, to talk to the standard ECU. No drama and you can even take a backup of your OEM map before fiddling so you can always restore at a later date.

Regarding maps, the TuneECU website has a selection available with the usual mods. Have you checked their library for your airbox and exhaust (or even similar)?

5. On. the library it has aftermarket exhaust setups but none it seems for aftermarket hi flo air filters as well as the pipes

6. May have to find a Dyno that is willing to map it with TuneECU to save you buying a power commander. Some offer it as an option anyway.

7. May have to find a Dyno that is willing to map it with TuneECU to save you buying a power commander. Some offer it as an option anyway.

8. Well, this is so cheap, its worth playing with until I can afford a proper tune and dyno. I've noticed the sticker on my ecu is a USA map so maybe its restricted more than the UK standard map.

9. I assuming it was a power commander type thing....I don't do external boxes...i don't really buy anything that can't have its ecu flashed! :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information