1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tuono V4 Factory

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by rdryder, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Some great deals kicking around on new 2020 models

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Not long sold my 2019 factory, Bought new and only done 800miles in 1.5 years, Was to much money sitting doing nothing, Just bought an 08 zx10r and old BSA to pass time instead.
    The Tuono was certainly the best bike ive ever owned, 118654611_2358012491173633_118786806093702470_n.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. Which lower fairing kit did you put on your tuono?

4. Bought a new 2020 factory ( up map and akra ) model last month, haven’t touched any of my other bikes since, says it all really.

5. Its most likely the Ilmberger bellypan

6. I currently have a Supersport S which is my first upright bike and I love it but I was toying with a Streetfighter ( Non S ) if I could get a good deal or if the rumoured V2 model was ever released but I looked at the new 21 model Tuono V4 Factory yesterday and it looked lovely. For the same price as the standard Streetfighter it has the S models electronic suspension.
    Quite tempted but not sure if it’s better than the Streetfighter.

AD24E88E-797B-4AF7-A0F1-964D4A1938DC.jpeg

7. ‘Different’ is the word you are looking for. To some it will be better and to others it won’t be. 837 mm seat height is a bit of a stretch and it’s supposed to have been lowered by 9mm. If you can, ride it and do a comparison. Andy

8. Yes I did notice the seat was quite high, balls of the feet job for me.
    I’m not sure of residuals on the Tuono compared to the Streetfighter and it was a Streetfighter I wanted, ideally the V2 but that seems to have died a death.

9. @98 SPS, not sure why I warrant a 'nuke', hardly a controversial comment. Andy

10. I ignore nukes, that icon is so easily pressed whilst scrolling through on an iPad.

11. I’m sorely tempted by the new Tuono factory as well, not at £18 grand though, I’ll wait till the end of next year when they are knocking them out for £14 - 15 grand, but as mentioned before Aprilia’s depreciate like a stone, I lost a bloody fortune on an RSV 1000 once and for that reason I’ve given Aprilia’s a bit of a wide berth tbh.
    Sounds way better than the V4 Streetfighter as well

Would be very interested in a V2 Streetfighter to replace my beloved 899, for me though it would have to have-

Lightweight wheels
    Manual Ohlins ..( Standard suspension is the worst bit of the 899 :worried: )
    Cruise control, quickshifter/ blipper , etc
    The bigger TFT dash
    Option for solo seat cowl and not having to pay £300 extra for a poxy bit of plastic!

Not a lot to ask for is it Ducati???

• Like Like x 1
  12. You’re such a fussy customer:),been out today with mate today his Tuono sounds awesome. I haven’t as yet heard a Streetfighter though so can’t separate which 1 sounds the better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Correct !! As an ex engineer of 46 years working experience I am a right fussy tw4t !!
    My engineers eye for detail is both a blessing and a curse :rolleyes:, I noticed a bike today that had right angle valves fitted, but whoever had done it had the valves facing the wrong way, towards the side stand on the near side of the bike :scream::scream: :scream: like wtf !!...I nearly vomited there and then on the spot :joy: :joy: !!

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Off to check my KTM is Poucher approved, brb.;)

15. Get youself a 18/19reg tuono.
    You,ll never have as much fun on any other bike. End of!

16. At one point in time, if you collected a certain number of ‘nukes’, you got a temporary ban. I have no wish to find out if that is still the case. Andy

17. Apologies, it was just a Sausage fingers moment, I'm not good with touch screen stuff.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. I thought it just put the thread to the second page.

19. Yes it is better than a streetfigter v4 etc, its better than a super duke r, event that's better than the street fighter.

They hold their money really well also.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information