1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twenty One Years Ago.....

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by doggy, Mar 18, 2020.

1. My old 750ss was for sale last year, didn’t have the money at the time. J866 FGX if any one has it?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just like @higgy748 21 years old and still with me, my first Ducati after years of Jap stuff:upyeah::)

D74D2AFF-4385-4CCE-9F06-8BC0439C6600.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  3. Just a thought on the bin front, if there's over twenty million houses in the UK all with three sometimes four bins we are looking at sixty to eighty million bins, no wonder they are always in the background, the fuckers are everywhere.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Do you want to sell it? I had one in 1974 and would love one now.
    I have looked at the new ones but they are single seat

5. I'm afraid not.its part of the family. Most of it is in a box engine wise as I have modified it to keep up with modern traffic

6. Where ya bin ya lazy bugger

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. No harm in asking, I wouldn't sell it either

8. Well done, I had a Honda Z50A that was given to me for my 6th Birthday, stolen from my garage at the age of 46, my sister and my 2 children learned to ride on it, my grandchildren were going to learn as well, now not possible due to some scumbag, I'm 52 now and it still smarts.

• Like Like x 1
  9. My first Ducati (the one in my profile photo) 1997, sold on to its next owner who very sadly died on it after a couple of months :(

• Love You Love You x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  10. That pisses me off more than anything, the bastards.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. That's terrible

• Agree Agree x 6

12. Have to agree, but what we are all dying to know is @doggy , do you still have those shorts? ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Ha ha, no I don't I'm afraid. Although I could probably still fit in them

• Like Like x 1
  14. How good is that ! And it still looks like new !:upyeah:There's always something special I think with stories like this, original owner getting a long lost bike back, brings a smile to my face :blush:

I've still got my '94 750SS from new ;)
    DSCN3598.JPG
    Sorry, there were no bins up Long Hill that day !!

• Like Like x 6
  15. Impressive, you don't see many bins like that these days, something to hang onto I'd say !:joy:

• Agree Agree x 1

16. Love this :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Loved my SS
    Long gone now :(

• Like Like x 1
  18. 600SS was my first Ducati and my first post test bike.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yours looks mint!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. 900ss was my first Ducati and after a couple of monsters and a Multistrada I’m back on a ‘97 900ss and loving it!

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information