1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Typical Age Of A Panigale Rider

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by DiBianchi, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Top trumps !!

Nice collection bud, real nice!

2. Must be bankers

3. Builder

4. 21 years old ;) for the umpteenth time

5. Rhyming slang right?? ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Racing paddocks are full of poor builders and has fitters ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I would guess the typical age of a Panigale rider wold be same or close to a Honda Jazz driver?

• Like Like x 2
  8. First bike at 15, never been without a bike since, new Multistrada last year at 64, will be riding till I can't hold a bike up and I won't be asking anyone if i am too old to ride, I will just keep getting in everyones way like all old people do only I will do it on a bike.
    Bought the Commando in the picture in 1977 and still have it.
    Trouble is, as you can see, bits keep falling off it!

• Like Like x 2
  9. :joy:

10. Just sold my Rc8r trackbike and bought a 2014 1199abs, turned 30 at the beginning of the year.

11. 48. Its got more out of control as time has gone on.....hypermotard 1100 evo sp, z1000, rsv4 factory (no electronics version - its quite a handful) and for going slower a ktm 525 converted supermoto....i think to be honest the older i get the more immature i become...got caught yesterday in the kitchen at the office nicking buffet sandwiches destined for a directors board meeting. I thought it would be funny to have one poking out of my chest pocket like a hanky....downside is trouser pockets soak up the grease from those posh crisps...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. 31 here... Geez, you guys are a bunch of old geezers :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. 60 year old here, been biking over 30 years.

I firmly believe that age is just a number, your mental outlook is more important!
    I work with guys 20 years younger than me and they behave like old blokes, they seem all too ready to embrace old age, slippers, telly etc, I call them "Young-Fogey's"

Done 15,000 miles on my 899, seen here in a wet and muddy fishing port in Scotland, bike is up the eyes of sh1te!! :-

IMG_1280.PNG

And, no....before that cheeky fekker "Exige" :D chips in again...I don't dye my hair !!!

See his post no 5 here :-
    https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/threads/look-who-i-bumped-into-in-oz.39364/

I must have been a bit slow that day and I thought "What's he on about, Bayliss doesn't dye his hair??" then the penny dropped and I realised he was casting aspersions on my own still dark follicles!!
    Do what you enjoy for as long as you can do it, that's what keeps you young I think?
    Poucher ;)

• Like Like x 3
  14. You missed out on all the British gems!breaking down when it rained,oil leaking onto your rear tyre,skinning your ankle at least once a week trying to kickstart the bastard,Brakes safe to about 50/60mph on a bike that did at least double that and plus a bit on a good day?,waterproofs that weren't in any sense of the word?,being hated,despised and looked down upon by everyone apart from impressionable schoolboys - ah it was great - those were the days? Bloody wish I was 30!!!

15. Aye...Me too, I've got underpants older than some of the people on this forum!! :D

#56 Poucher, Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • WTF WTF x 1
  16. Mate, you seriously need to go shopping dawg !!! :eek:

17. Hmmm, the 899. Just for men eh....... :upyeah:

#58 Wayne58, Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2017
  18. Hey,..I wish there was an "Asbo" button on this forum.........you'd get one every post Wayne!! ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Harsh...but fair :grinning:

(Now go buy some pants you chav !!!)

#60 Wayne58, Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
Do Not Sell My Personal Information