1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyres For My 748

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by chizel, Jul 19, 2020.

1. pay for my tyres and she is all yours. when i'm too busy of course.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. So the usual sales pitch bullshit from our friendly tire personnel:punch:...back in the day i used the Pirelli dragon corsa's and they only lasted 1500/2000 before squaring off.

3. I had a set of Pirelli BSBs on my 748R that lasted 800 miles, 800 bloody awesome miles :D Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Happy days is a Hoooot tire.:upyeah:

5. Always liked pirelli on the sports bikes but recently picked up my superduke R and the s22,s are a siper tyre il use them on everything in the future

• Like Like x 1
  6. Got 5000 miles offa my last set of bt30's on the 748. I'm no racer but they took a lil punishment. I was amazed tbh as I had dunlops (can't remember what model) before the bt's and they were done in 2.5k and where shit for grip compared to the bt's

7. I'm sold! If they are a step up from the t30 evo's I will be well happy as the evo's were more than good enough for me

8. They are awesome , life changing epic tireso_O although I can't guarantee the ride for you using them :upyeah: sorry for my overly enthusiastic language I've been watching muricans on the YouTube this morning !

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. L
    Lol. All good dude.
    As I said from the off, I'm sold on bridgestones it's just a matter of which variant. I just feel comfortable on em. I'm sure most modern tires are well beyond the limits to which I will push em but I have had scary moments on other brands. That said, I'm sure that was mostly due to the age of the tire and lay up periods.

10. AC90A108-914D-4D58-87E9-CC8FC1C76747.jpeg S22 naughtiness:-

• Like Like x 2
  11. And pressures! @Not Carl Fogarty took my 900ss for a blast the other day and the pressure was at about 8psi! I hadn't cheçked it in ages but it did feel a lil heavy into corners when I rode it the week before!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. Heat gun ;)

13. mebbe, if you ask nicely.
    [​IMG]

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. 20200707_122524.jpg
    Yes, tyre pressures.. all was good in the end.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nice bike mister!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. the three of us have yeller 900's :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  17. I think you need an ss

18. i'm confussed - is that your bike chizel?

19. Yes that is my one. Karl wants to buy it but he can't have it...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information