1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyres For My 748

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by chizel, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Maybe find will be draining yours;)

2. Well he does have no teeth....

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. I didn't hand out advise for the tyres merely asked a perfectly reasonable question regarding your scooter ownership.
    However my Flying Slug is shod with Pilot 5 and for the purpose I use Sluggy for they're perfect, high mileage long tyre life with grip come shine or rain.

I'd love super soft Bridgestone tyres but I'd be going through a rear a week from past experience and my bank balance can't cope with that.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The previous brigstones I've used have all been sports tourers, nice and sticky but long life span. The t30 evo's the best if had but there is beter now! P.s I loved the scooter pic! Thats me in another dimension

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. FTFY, no problem

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. One day.. but right now I need some bacon and a bit more sleep.
    Yes Tyres, on topic... What they said and more than 8psi in the front.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. but i do have the means to buy a v,nice SS. which i have always fancied as a wee commuter. just a 600 for proper raging on my 30mls either way of tight twists and turns.
    anyways, new teeth are in the post.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Walt Disney had wooden ones, lucky they didn’t use that Pinocchio wood..

9. meh, these things take time, (priorities) new teeth are deffo in the post. the dentist was in earlier this month and she aint taking no for an answer. looks like its happening mid august. assuming i dont recognize the number and dingy her call. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information