1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyson Fury Or Deontay Wilder? Spoiler! Third Time This Weekend

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jez900ie, Nov 30, 2018.

?
  1. Fury - The UK's Gypsy King

90.9%
  2. Wilder - Americas Bronze Bomber

9.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fury's been dining out on their last fight too long. Not entirely his own making due to covid. But flouncing about in his ill fitting Versace clobber won't be doing him any favours. And he'll be mightily pissed off AJ got schooled last week by Usyk. That could effect his mojo/motivation. He was probably focused on AJ and a gargantuan 'see yer later' payday.

As Pauly said, Wilder's in denial about their last fight. You do question his mental health. Fact is, he's a fairly average boxer with an almighty right hand. That's it. Fury will have to stay lively or he'll get his lights put out. He never looks great physically, but he looks particularly out of shape right now. We'll see.....

2. Wilder cannot improve his lacklustre boxing in such short time and Fury is too good a boxer he lost 2/3 rounds out of 20 so as long as he doesn’t brain fart and get caught bad by the Alabama hammer it will be a one sided schooling possibly worse this time the way Wilder has built his house of cards since last time

• Like Like x 1
  3. youve gotta question who wants it more? im not sure fury's that bothered if he wins/loses?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Fury!! What a man!! Great fight!!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. A great picture on bbc sport website just now……. Amazing fight

6. Fury is the man!
    f1.jpg

f2.jpg

f3.jpg

f4.jpg

f5.jpg

Wilder is a bad loser.

When asked what he said to Wilder, Fury explained: "I just said, 'Well done,' and he said, 'I don't wanna show any sportsmanship or respect.' I said, 'No problem.' Very surprised. Sore loser. Idiot."

If you haven't seen the action, click this link and scroll to the bottom for a vvid of the fights best moments.
    https://www.foxsports.com.au/boxing...n/news-story/199bba6e4057f14fa0ccb4664e1a37f6

f6.jpg

#69 Jez900ie, Oct 10, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  7. Never any doubt in the outcome

well done the Gypsy King

• Like Like x 2
  8. Interesting that wilder wanted furys gloves cutting open...

9. Oh not again. He’s a delusional tit if that’s genuine. In the last 2 fights Fury’s hand wrapping and gloving up was witnessed by team Wilder.

He should just wind his neck in and move on, ffs…

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Wilder is a walking delusion last night was arguably the best moment of his career he showed grit and should be proud of it and the trilogy after a career of can bashing but no this nonsense will start again let’s hope he never sniffs these heights again

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Its true... Wilder made the claim that there was something wrong with Furys gloves pre fight. The gloves were then cut open and changed. In another way it proves that there was nothing illegal going on & that Wilder is losing the plot.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/boxing...1/news-story/8d66ec7921859fa2c1f4cbbba04be8eb

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Sounds like the fat gypo took apart the highly muscled athlete. One for all fat blokes everywhere :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. You're right Fury really didn't look that fit, and not at all athletic. He had it in abundance where it mattered though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Best boxing match I’ve seen for years absolute superb , wilder even though he’s obviously not right in the head I respected his performance there , a tough bloke , reminded me of the benn Eubanks fights where both boxers just wanted to beat the other not for the money or the titles but just to beat them

15. Wilder reminds me of George Foreman in his prime, I don't think Wilder has got the brains to reinvent himself like Foreman did though.

16. There is a clip on internet of Fury flooring Wilder with a hit to the side of the head.
    You can actually hear the strike hitting him. It’s almost shocking in the force of it. How the guy gets up is both amazing and frightening .
    I don’t know how to link off TikTok.

• Like Like x 1
  17. This should be played to Wilder every time he opens his gob

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information