1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uber Drivers Strike - Misguided?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by damodici, May 8, 2019.

1. while its v,good. , i think people are getting a lil bored with you and noob bringing it up in every thread.
    :upyeah:
    :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Agreed, and the only way to counter that is probably strict enforcement of all work undertaken to be a higher basic wage, and that enforcement would also need to cover gig businesses like uber, back to higher costs for all and a likely decline in uber employment opportunities I suppose.

3. which does make me smile when the greens promote a minimum wage of £11ph. what you gonna buy with the extra dosh that wont contribute to ferking the plannet?

4. Possibly Kale, although i wouldn't know how much that shite is

5. Same as oat milk and avocado I believe ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Thats £11 gone then

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. We’re on the same page fella. Zero hours should be banned. Most of the gig economy should be banned too IMHO

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. It’s a way of making the unemployment figure look good

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. It’s one of many ways that the figures are massaged down

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Probably a pint of some knob ends micro brewery and labelled as vodoo jazz hands ale

11. Drivers, a short term pain for Uber. They’re just biding time until autonomously driven cars reach acceptable standards.

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information