1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ugliest Bike Of All Time

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Gimlet, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Perhaps the racing version of the Munch is more acceptable:

Munch-racer.jpg

2. That looks a lot more presentable, probably because you can't see the engine, though the seat unit is bit lost.
    Different frame? That has a bit of a McCandless featherbed look to it.

3. DN01...need I say anymore :Vomit::Arghh::Yuck:

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]

has the bimota mantra been mentioned ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. [​IMG]

at least you can stay dry.

6. [​IMG]

I find this vomit inducing .........to look at.

upload_2015-5-12_21-30-51.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. philippe strarks aprilia moto 6.5 must win.....

moto.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. that makes the mantra look good.

9. [​IMG]

a Harley for a rubber fetish......or a gimp bike.

[​IMG]

10. I'd forgotten about that one...! Truly horrible. What were they thinking??!!

11. I really like it. The more I see it, the more I like it. Very cool.

12. Yes this was foul. The designer is Sacha Lakic (I think). Not sure he normally does bikes, and you can see why.

13. Sacha Lakic..? Is that the same guy who built that sexy CX 500 cafe racer which keeps cropping up? If so he can do it when he wants to. Perhaps he just doesn't like Ducatis..

14. I thought she was a gymnast.

15. :Vomit:

16. :Arghh:

17. I find it strange that these days car manufacturers have to make their designs round, soft, fluffy with no protrusions as to not harm pedestrians in the event of an accident.

That thing would slice and dice anybody unlucky enough to come into contact with it at anything more than 2mph :Jawdrop:

18. That's why I like it.

19. I like the H2 as well. I like the lack of silly graphics. H2R looks better though. Less like Darth Vader from the front but still utterly evil and its got a sexy exhaust system instead of those hideous great fat geometric things which all the Jap manufacturers seem to like these days.

20. To me this has to be one of the most ugly bikes to grace our roads. Hated them when they were launched and still hate them now. Mind you, i did have a LeMans MKII at the time :)

Honda_cx500_1981_blue_rhs.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information