1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ugliest Bike Of All Time

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Gimlet, Feb 5, 2015.

1. I used to think the cb500 (not the modern water-cooled one) was the most boring bike on earth. Til the CX500 came along. Neither should be here; this is a thread for the ugliest bike in the world, and both those Hondas were just too boring to be ugly.

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

the h2r was at the nw200 and did a display lap...............sweet jesus..the sound,it was fantastic,better than any race bike and worth the price tag alone.

still ugly though. imho.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. [​IMG]

Posted this up on page 4 I think, IMHO you can make a silk purse out of a sow's ear

• Like Like x 6
  4. Holy mackerel. That's one hell of a car. If you need the Kawa to beat it...

5. Ugliest Bike.... ? Definately 'Big' Gloria, under the arches, Clapham Junction. He's all woman...... ulp ! :Kiss:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. Done.

Honda_XLV750R(D)_2.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  7. I rather like that, actually.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. Red bodywork: yes. Red engine cases and wheel hubs: no.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. The new Fartystrada

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. [​IMG]

It's like Harley said, get me a multi 1000/1100 and lets see if we can make it uglier, and the r&d at Harley didn't realise it was a Friday afternoon after a beery lunch and was a joke

11. The bimota mantra is high up there for me as ugly.

Henk!!!

12. Then there's always a Johammer J1 electric bike?
    J1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. The Munch Mammoth was a bit of a carbuncle, though useful to have in Top Trumps...

87A21696-6A33-49A5-ACA9-AA16AB0F572A.jpeg 3832F49A-6613-4B3F-BFE6-95E22B4AF1C1.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Oops, but it's so bad it deserves another grimace :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Twelve years later a Suzuki RG500 made 83 at the wheel. Twenty nine years later a Ducati Monster 900ie made a whopping 78!

16. And the V4 Turbo Motus
    motus-lone-star-2-concept-is-a-230-hp-turbo-v4-cafe-racer-from-hell-94501_1.jpg

17. Its almost certain to be better looking than the thing above. Leaving aside the colours, strange seat etc, the fuel tank is F in awful!

18. I don't kinow a great deal about the engine architecture, but at £28K it better have something good.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information