1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Uk Multi Meet-up

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Steelboss, Jan 23, 2020.

1. ^ This. I live 10 mile from Squires. Don’t think I’ve been there more than a handful of times in the last 20 years.

2. I rode around Hawes last Thursday. Loads of salt and mud on the roads but a lovely spin out on the multi. I’d be up for a Multi meet and agree Hawes area better than Squires. Horton in Ribblesdale a nice run out from Hawes too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Perhaps if someone who knows the Hawes area suggests a specific meeting place and date ?
    I guess stay away from the same date as 14th June for Midlands as there may be riders who wish to attend both.:upyeah:

4. What about the weekend of the 27th/28th June for the Hawes meet up. Loads of camp sites within easy reach if folk want to make a weekend out of it.

5. I will watch this thread with interest.
    I'm up for the Leominster meet and possibly Yorkshire if the dates suit.
    I'm in Scotland July and the Eastern Alps in August.

• Like Like x 1
  6. If you're wanting somewhere near Hawes, I’d suggest ‘Tan Hill Inn’, the highest pub in Britain, 13 miles to the North of Hawes and you get to ride Buttertubs pass to get there.
    I wont be coming, stranger danger and all that.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. If I'm not in Albania count me in!
    Would love to see a herd (??), school (??), Roar, that's it.
    Would love to see a Roar of Multistrada!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Apathy, I haven’t mentioned it to Dom yet, wanted to get a feel for numbers first and then suggest that he offers us a discount code for the day, perhaps 10% or free hot drink refills. But feel free to ask him.

9. If the Hawes/Leyburn meet up goes ahead i'll have a run down-rideout, good roads in most directions. (Masham and Devils) down that way alot and always enjoyable
    July time better for me as away to Austria and Italy Sept

• Like Like x 1
  10. 8EEF59CC-C661-460E-8A4B-A100BACED1F1.jpeg I’ve done Cam High road on my old 1200GSA. Passable on a multi I’m sure but I’m not as brave with my multi. I went through the ford near Hawes too. Slipped as soon as my front wheel entered the water and slid the whole length on its side

• Like Like x 1
  11. So guys,
    do we have a set date yet? I have seen a few floating about but on a concrete one.

12. Is everyone ok with the weekend of June 27/28th for the Hawes North Yorkshire meet?

13. I’m on a bike trip in Spain then... I’ll definitely be up for the next one though.. :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. sounds good to me
    Im In :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sounds like a plan

16. And Doms Bike Stop. HR6 0QJ on 14th.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Won't be able to make the 14th but definitely on for the 27/28th

18. It's in the dairy :upyeah:

Leave on a tour on Wednesday after but if I get my sh*t together there's no reason why I can't make it.

19. Can't make it to Hawes but if there is a second Midland/Wales one I'd be up for that.

Look forward to seeing the photos!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information