1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uk Paddock Stand Options - V2

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by dazthephot, Jan 31, 2022.

1. Searching around for a decent but reasonably priced paddock stand for my Bayliss. I can't believe that our only option for one is the ridiculously expensive Ducati branded one or am I looking in the wrong place?

2. I'm confused? why can't you just use the one from the 1299? I just got my mate to turn a bushing out at work that went over my 28mm pin to make it 40mm but the hub isn't unique, it's off of the 1199/1299

3. Sorry, to be more clear. I bought one from Demon Tweeks (warrior single sided plus 40mm pin) - it fitted but the whole thing seemed weak. My bike leaned over to one side and just didn't seem very stable on there so I sent it back.

It's not the pin, although that should be longer in my opinion, it's the tubular stand itself I don't like. Does that make sense?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Where are you based? I have a Single sided stand I no longer need which is fitted with a pin that would suit. I'm in Swindon

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. In Hull. A bit of a trek!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. My pride and joy sits on a Gubellini. The only other rear paddock stand I would consider is the Pierobon but my pension doesn't stretch that far.
    Your experience with the Warrior should make you cautious about bying cheap alternatives. Andy

7. Have you got the Bayliss yet?

8. Oh Yes!!! She's all tucked up ready and waiting for dry roads and sunshine! It's pure torture waiting

9. It does Andy, I've spent enough now so I may as well plump for the Ducati one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. What # did you get?

• Like Like x 1
  11. #640. Which just goes to show the random allocation of the numbering system as I’d ordered mine before it was officially announced :p

12. ha ha I know! Sooooo beautiful! I think I've gotten over the loss of my 959 now ha

• Like Like x 1
  13. Oooh, that's the number some religious scholars believe is the actual number of the beast and not 666. Something about translating fragments of an earlier papyrus written before Revelations :D Andy

14. Oh dear...or....hoorah! Depending on your religious bent :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I'm thinking the same for my V2SF tbh.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information