1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uk Person/s £170,000,000 Lottery Win.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Wrecked, Oct 10, 2019.

1. A Mexican one? Tbh you don't need that much as trump is gunna build it and make them pay for it .. or was gunna... Is this still happening?

2. Give it to the McCanns, so they can finally find Madelaine....

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Nah, they’ll just use it to fund legal cases against anyone who dares to accuse them of neglect

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I would donate a big chunk to Chiz and watch him ride off into the distance.

Oh and some trip updates as he travels would be cool too

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. Is THAT what they've done with all the millions raised so far.....? Duh...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. New car
    New house
    Pay hit man to sort wife
    Put kids in boarding school (permanent)
    Get hold of Megan fox
    Buy a fook off boat
    Sale round the world (with Megan fox)
    Let the old man have Saturdays off.
    Buy Gloucester rugby club.

That's about it for the first week.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Love You Love You x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Hmm, sail round the world in a week. That’s too quick, especially with your lady friend.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. That's just my ideas for the first week not actual time. :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Hopefully one better than this one...
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. I would adopt a snow leopard

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. best me dont make it out of the english channel tho. it didn't work for yous mongrels.

12. Me and my mate at work would go into business renovating bikes for people but, in fact just renovate bikes for people for free....mate said the company car for picking up spares would a porsche GT3...

• Like Like x 2
  13. there was a fella in work today asking for a recommendation for a painter. he restores old bikes for a living. considering the time it takes he recons he is doing it pretty much for free.

14. I’d become an even bigger cunt than I already am and move down to the France in the Aquitaine region where I would invent my own language that would be a cross between Bristol speak and South African (my two favourite accents) would have a massive property with a supercoss and motocross tracks for me only.
    I would also open an animal sanctuary on my property and form my own militant wing of mercenaries who would punish animal abusers.
    Would also have miley Cyrus kidnapped and brought to my newly built basement where I would use the Josef fritzl technique to keep her for myself

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Bristle 'ere.....how much do i get!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Bestest accent in the world with some South African chucked in.
    If you help invent my new language then I will give you 500 a week to come down and teach the good people of Aquitaine the new lingo

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Cheers Drive!

18. 500 k that was

19. Awesome - ill tell my boss to fuck off on monday!

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Show him my legit offer and ask him to match it to keep you on

Do Not Sell My Personal Information