1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uk St Meet 2018

Discussion in 'Sport Touring' started by Pete m, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Nope, no news.
    The weather wasn't that good being honest and I was one of only two ST owners there.
    Hopefully we should have some news within the next few weeks though!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just noticed the thread. I have a ST2 and a ST3. Would be very interested if anything comes to pass.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Great choice of bikes. Two of my mates have ST's.Their not really active on here. I'll pass the info on.

4. Yes. Middlesbrough F.C. have made the championship playoffs. Leeds Utd are still shite :)

5. Come on the gunners.....doh they are too.:mad:

6. Have you got a date yet Pete?

7. Hello ?

8. I'd love to meet up with other ST owners, as I've never met anyone else with one.
    As you can see I have I have a 2001 Dark Blue ST4. Owned her for nearly 10 years now, and will according to the missus be buried with her. (The bike not the wifey).

• Like Like x 1
  9. I will have a date within the next week or so!

Stay tuned Folks...

• Like Like x 1
  10. So a week or two turned into twelve months!
    Sorry about the wait, the wife's been ill and was diagnosed with cancer last year. It's all cleared up now and she's been gien the all clear so onwards!
    Alex off the ST FB Page is organising a weekend, stopping in Moffat on the 18th/19th May.
    If you're interested let me know as accommodation will be difficult to secure if you leave it until the last minute.

12. And in other news, Middlesbrough fc are shite and Leeds united are quite good ...funny how things turn round.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Hello Pete,

So pleased it all turned out good for you and your misses.
    Unfortunately I'm away then.
    As usual these get togethers are hard to arrange.
    Thanks for trying :upyeah:

14. I would rather have an STI than an ST. At least the ride would have been fun!

15. Bit far for me.

Glad it all worked out well.

16. Not if it's as baggy as a wizards sleeve Tosh...

17. Not if it's as baggy as a wizards sleeve Tosh...

18. You can say that again :thinkingface:

Fab news re your Mrs btw :):upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information