1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uk Trackday Insurance Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Phill748, Jun 28, 2021.

1. If you want to hand it back it needs to meet the industry standards for condition, they are clearly laid out and regulated, handback horror stories are rare and some companies care a little more about the standards than others, the regulations also set out fixed costs for certain normal repairs like scuffed wheels etc and they are often less than getting it done yourself pre handback.

If you want to trade it in then the condition is of no consequence to the finance company, as long as they get settled, any damage will reduce its value and thereby the trade in value so you may need to top up to get out of it.

If paying the bubble which is pre defined at the time you take out the finance then its condition wouldn't matter if it was in boxes at the back of the garage in a million pieces as there is no inspection required as you are just handing cash over and they have no interest in the vehicle.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. while all this is relevant to people weighing up risks, I didn’t finance my bike on Pcp so the thread is just a general question as to who uses what insurance and not the risks, and pitfalls of Pcp

3. Thanks for pointing that out, I was just helping another member understand how it works, there was nothing in my post regards PCP risks or any discussion on PCP.

We exhausted the insurance discussion many posts ago.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information