1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Un-masked Baron Von Grumble Interview

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Rosso, Feb 2, 2016.

1. In the nicest possible way, I'm not sure where your point is bud..

2. Picture or it never happened.

• Like Like x 1
  3. No tits, but this is his bike.....

IMG_1749.JPG IMG_1750.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  4. Nelson,if I wanted to look at a bike I could go down the shed.There again,if I wanted to look at a tit I could look in the mirror.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Sorry, it was meant in the context of a response to "the way people go on makes me laugh"
    I'd assumed you meant the attention his unveiling has received not just in this forum but apparently in most motorcycle forums

6. No worries buddy

7. It's ok, I'll let you off ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. i work with TITS does that count ;)

9. Ha ha, how funny. That is him, i was very good friends with his brother Matt. Last time i saw Chris he had one of those limited edition 600 Blades in the black and white colours with blue wheels.

Do you know him Rosso, is he still in web design?

10. Don't know him mate, yeah hes still kinda in web design ( motion graphics & visual effects).

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. I like The Baron, his videos are entertaining.

The people who slag him off should stop watching his stuff or go out and do something better. Knocking someone from behind a keyboard while offering no alternative is a but rich. Isn't this exactly what he talks about in this video, the bravery that the anonimity of the internet gives people.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  12. If you put yourself out there you've got to put up with a criticism or don't do it especially if you've got mental health issues and abusing two young teenagers for trying to cross a busy main road in one of his video isn't going to win him many friends!
    Forums are there to discuss whatever but if somebody does not agree in what you're saying you are called a keyboard warrior,
    Personally I don't know him i do you like some his stuff but some is self gratifying poo

13. Is this the same burk who thought it would make a good Youtube vid to go "off-roading" on a brand new GSXR1000? So he went down a muddy track, got stuck and fell off. Or am I thinking of someone else?

14. haha, yeah same guy

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Its nice if you can make money from your hobby. He bores me but others find him entertaining.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Its actually not the first time he has shown his face in public, as he was interviewed on the One Show a couple of years back. I'm glad he has decided to ditch the whole secret identity thing, as this frees him up to concentrate on his new 44 Teeth channel, as opposed to constantly having to worry about his own self portrayal. In addition, his idea spawned an army of YouTube plagiarists who began jumping on the bandwagon, trying to emulate, what was at the time, a novel Vlog. Sadly most don't posses the ability to articulate their thoughts, in a meaningful way or even realise that they've missed the moment. It's only fresh for so long, then it inevitably becomes stale.

17. Boring :Bored:

:):smileys:

18. Miss Yum Yum Benz

untitled.png JOJO004.jpg

19. Was he hiding his identity due to his poor riding leaving him open for prosecution ?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information