1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Un-masked Baron Von Grumble Interview

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Rosso, Feb 2, 2016.

1. It doesn't give anyone the right to personally slate the bloke for f*ck sake just because he is on the Web. What a ridiculous thing to say. If you don't like his material don't watch it. I've no idea what is wrong with people these days, yes have an opinion but when it's venomous without substance it's not an opinion is it. what exactly has the bloke done to deserve a public bashing.

The teenagers crossing the road shouted a load of abuse at him if I remember correctly. And should have been looking where they were going. Hardly abuse is it.

Hate the Internet sometimes.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Stay off it then and you won't get upset and never said I dislike the bloke if my opinion is not the same as yours is it wrong?

3. Couldn't have said it better myself, not one person would say it to the guys face, he has said a few times how personal he takes it all as he is just a bloke dicking about with bikes

• Like Like x 2

4. If your opinion about him is based on your previous comment it is misguided and misinformed anyway. At least do your homework and get your facts right if you're going to have an opinion.

I'm unsure what exactly the bloke is supposed to have done to deserve some of the comments he gets. I understand that at some points he's even had nutters stalking him at his home as well.

Your point that if he puts himself in the public eye he should expect it is what has got me.

5. What facts are you on about?

6. I've always wondered who came up with the rubbish......."If you are in the public eye, you are fair game". Says who? It sounds like some low life paparazzi line to justify their parasitic existence.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I must say originally when I watched his first video I found him a bit annoying, then I realised that he's just recording much of the same stuff I say inside my helmet when out on the bike alone. It kinda keeps you occupied when doing a long trek, inner helmet ramblings :)

He comes across as a decent bloke, I'd happily have a few beers with him and have no problems going out for a blast on bikes with him either.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Interesting opinions so you are saying anybody who is in the public eye should not be criticised or comment on or just not to the people who you like.
    He admits to making mistakes and posting a 20 minute video about taking off his helmet as not his best idea he could of do it in a far more humorous way or not that's was up to him and his mate but that's just my opinion !

9. He isn't doing anyone any harm. If you like his stuff watch it, if not don't. I don't like corrie/eastenders/emmerdale/xfactor/thevoice i could go on, I don't watch them. I have watched quite a lot of what he has done, some I like more than others.
    Live and let live eh.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Is that the little girly he's usually got with him on various trips...?

11. 2 cents incoming.....

44 teeth: A very well laid out website which is clean and free of clutter. I suppose he's the one managing it. Very nice.

The you tube stuff: Always good for an easy viewing at lunchtimes on my pc at work. Gimlet: yep the gsxr thing he did admit it was a bad idea at the time in admission..

I think they've got a good angle, webpage and online vids...they always seem to spend a lot of time down at JHS (as lots of other biking mags do) which is a few miles away from me so I may run into them sometime (hopefully not literally)...although I don't go to JHS, not a fan...

12. That's not what I'm saying at all.

What I don't agree with is the perception that if you are in the public eye in any form, anybody has free reign to lace into you with impunity.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. He seems an alright sort of bloke to be honest. I'd happily discuss bikes in a pub with him and he's far more interesting to listen to than all the hapless wankers i have to put up with day-in-and-out at work.

At times we're all opinionated and it's just politeness that stops others putting us in our place.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Could not have put it better myself.

15. It's good to have your own opinion

16. Please explain your comment.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information