1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unbelievable how low selfestime that guy has...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Lucazade, Jun 30, 2012.

1. argh yes but just imagine those ladies and a loooaaad of Custard........having said that they do look a bit on the rough side, where do ya reckon they put the caravan ?
    (No offence ladeez)

2. mmmmmmm, yes!
    Or better still, jam, yum yum!

3. Raspberry with no pips (hopefully) :biggrin:

4. Tell you what mate, suddenly which colour is best doesn`t seem that important. Red jam, (no pips) Yellow custard and the laydeez, mmmmmm, just need a paddling pool to mix them in :upyeah:

The 749/999 does look good in red or yellow, now black, yuck! :biggrin:

5. its amazing how it always comes back to the really important things :biggrin:......Now Black ? ..... noooooooo thankyooooouuu

6. [​IMG]you think? (dancing yellow banana)

7. Ok Chris you got me, ill give you that one :biggrin:
    How was BH ?

8. Well well this thread has evolved?! Si you must know that one's you go black apparently you never go back :)

9. Black is beautiful.

10. John Terry wouldn't agree...

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yellow is wonderful ..... I have a yellow lid with moon eyes on :) I look like a Lego man !

Banana Angel delight hmmm at a push ... But seeing as I just got called Queen splosher ??!! Has to be butterscotch angel delight !
    Hang on .. Scratches head .. That would be a slow colour and not attractive looking Ducati!

12. The slowest colour on the road is red You only have to look at a traffic lights Red means STOP. Yellow and yellow mixed with blue means GO.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information