1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Under Seat Exhaust Who’s Running One?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by bradders, Feb 6, 2021.

1. I wish there was a seat unit like that for the the 1299.

2. Here’s mine with a Reparto Corse D171 420B2E59-680D-49A0-8C5E-534FC04F00D7.jpeg

• Like Like x 13
  3. Guys what's the difference between the d170 and d171 systems?? Ta.

4. The D171 is the race version ( reparto corse) with slightly different manifold collector as it passes the swingarm.
    would be interested to hear feedback on it, as i have the D170 fitted to my 1199 and it makes very good gains before mapping changes

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Thanks bud I'm really liking this system.

• Like Like x 1
  6. just looked back on page 2 of this thread, and the D171 also has the extended manifolds that have a curve on the lower manifold, that means you cant run the standard lower radiator fan housing, similar to the termi Evo 3 system I used to have on the 1199.
    it also looks like the diameter is larger all the way through and not just at the collector.
    sound wise the system makes the panigale have a deeper tone and without the DB eaters its loud...
    I have a set of longer end cans from Phil Smith for mine to use on problem tracks.

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's why I was looking at new exhaust options want to get my panigale on track a bit more but as you know they struggle with noise

• Like Like x 1
  8. these are the SPF end cans and came under 98dB static with a bit of wire wool added to the insert
    Edit- not me or my bike but one I worked on and helped run etc

20210629_162123565_iOS.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  9. Hi Did, did the carbon guard come with yours? I have a D171 system i think (its marked reparto corse) but it doesnt have any shrouding or guards with it or any fixings? thanks

Do Not Sell My Personal Information