1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unofficial Ducati Forum Track Day

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, Feb 17, 2018.

1. There are other providers offering other dates...
    For example...
    NoLimits have “unsilenced” days on:
    22 March
    17 & 24 April

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'd be interested in this, Be great to meet some other forum members and to get the 999 on track.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Can you PM me your real name and email so I can ask.

4. I'd Be interested in April or September...preferably April as closer!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sounds like a good idea, I’d be interested if dates work out

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm up for it, wouldn't be on my duc....

• Like Like x 1
  7. It's the non violent ones that get suspended now :yum

8. I'm up for the April date I'm likely to be on a euro in September.

9. Me too, if dates work ok

10. CR with six lots of thinking....it's not going to end well.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :rolleyes:

12. Not sure if NL do reserved garages, etc, like MSV do. It's a MSV track so don't know why they'd give NL all the noisy days. Seems a bit like shooting themselves in the foot.

13. I'm seeing a black flag or two, given this is a meet in the real. Can you play demolition derby on a race track with Ducati?

14. Can on a Honda :eyes:

15. So, on your count down to Spring do we simply add 23 days on to whatever number you are displaying? Will you be going to minus numbers :thinkingface:

16. Huh?

17. Oh poo :)

18. By the meteorological calendar, spring starts on 1 March. The seasons are defined as spring (March, April, May), summer (June, July, August), autumn (September, October, November) and winter (December, January, February).

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  19. I'm with the weather men on this one. You are welcome to start spring whenever you like. Come Autumn I'll be switching to the calendar system.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information